YOUR TEAM FOR FIRE-TREATED PLYWOOD AND VENEERS
We produce certified plywood panels according to IMO Res. MSC.307(88)-FTP Code 2010 Part 1 (non-combustible) and Part 5 (flame retardant according to U.S. Coast Guard No. 164.109/EC0736).
- Each panel can be manufactured individually according to customer's requirements
- The grain direction can be selected (cross or lengthwise)
- Bending plywood (landscape or lengthwise format)
- Thickness from 3 to 50 mm
- Individual layers in the structure from 1.5 to 4.2 mm can be selected
- The grain size 40-120 can be chosen
MarineStopFlam veneer certified to IMO Res. 307(88)-FTP Code 2010 Part 5 (flame retardant according to U.S. Coast Guard No. 164.109/EC0736).
- Material thickness from 0.45 to 4.3 mm
- Bulk density from 470 to 1300 Kg/m³
- Veneer range from Papel to Makassar
- Length up to 4250 mm
- Width up to 1350 mm
- Fleece lamination possible
We are very active in the research and development of new products in the field of fire protection.
- IMO Res. 307(88)-FTP-Code 2010
- DIN EN 45545-2
- DIN 4102 und EN 13501-1
- FAR 25853, ABD 0031, BSS 7230 F1
On request we develop individual solutions for our customers.
While we strive to be innovative and at the forefront of the industry, we also look to the future of our planet and the impact of our production.
The use of mainly natural products in our production already makes it significantly more environmentally friendly than productions that work mainly with manmade products.
We have been working with Plant-My-Tree for 3 years to strengthen our efforts to offset our CO-2 production and raw material consumption.
About PLANT-MY-TREE® we participate in the reforestation of protected areas in Germany.